We present to you your new standard rainy-day protection. Breath and stay dry no matter how much water pours down from the heavenly skies. The H2No technology is guaranteed to keep the water out and it's a 100% recycled nylon fabric. A step ahead of the competition the torrent jacket is tough, compact and light.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
Missak is 1m85 and 86kg. He is wearing a size M.