Momotaro Jeans is born in 2006 in Kojima, Okayama. The jeans are "Made by hand without compromise" in Japan. The brand is well known for her quality, and it's Zimbabwean cotton, which is still cultivated by hand, and offers a smooth touch, even though the weight of the jeans. Momotaro offers plenty of little details which will help passing years. If you want to treat yourself, this is the pair of jeans you should pick!
- - Indigo
- - 15.7oz. Momotaro Original Japanese Selvedge Denim
- - Regular fit, Tapered leg
- - Unwashed (Sanforized, minimal shrinkage expected with washing)
- - 100% Zimbabwe Cotton
- - Peach color selvedge line
- - Peach color inseam stitching
- - Natural Leather Patch
- - Button fly
- - Made In Japan
Jordan is 1m75, weighs 65kg and wears a 30 (a bit oversize)
You've got a question? Your size is out of stock? Contact us!
Or contact us by phone or WhatsApp +32 (0) 470 77 91 12